Pearland, TX CPA Firm
Most people who end up searching for a CPA firm in Pearland, TX, do so because they’re looking for bookkeeping or tax preparation services. While these services describe some of what we offer at Hooker CPA Firm, PLLC, it’s certainly not all of what we do. We serve clients, including individuals, entrepreneurs and small businesses, with a wide variety of needs such as virtual accounting and payroll services, new business formation and tax consulting. Our focus is to provide innovative solutions to common everyday concerns taxpayers and business owners may have.
Much like any firm offering tax preparation services in Pearland, TX, most of our time during the first part of the year until April 15 is primarily dedicated to preparing individual and business tax returns. We spend the rest of our time providing IRS audit assistance, including negotiating resolutions in tax matters. Providing tax consulting to individuals, entrepreneurs and small business owners is another important aspect of our business.
Benefits to Working with Our Pearland CPA Services Firm
When you need Pearland, TX, business tax services, you want the best-of-the-best handling everything for you. We’re confident that our founder’s experience in the accounting field is unparalleled among other CPAs in the area.
Some details that you should know about our founder Kentrell L. Hooker, CPA:
- He is a registered CPA in both Texas and Mississippi.
- He has 15 years of professional work experience in accounting and taxation. This includes experience with handling complex IRS tax resolutions.
- He previously worked for Deloitte Tax LLP, one of the Big Four accounting firms, for over a decade.
- He has experience in providing tax services to Fortune 500 companies.
- He is a member of the following professional membership organizations: Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TXCPA), the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), the Houston East End Chamber of Commerce (EECOC), the American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS) and the National Association of Black Accountants (NABA)
Mr. Hooker received his bachelor’s degree in business administration with a specialization in accounting from Jackson State University. You can search long and hard, but it’s unlikely that you’ll find another accounting firm offering payroll, bookkeeping, and tax preparation services in Pearland, TX, with someone as experienced as Mr. Hooker.
How to Begin Working with Hooker CPA Firm, PLLC
When you’re dealing with delicate matters such as finances and taxes, you’ll want the professional you’re working with to be the best at what they do and be trustworthy, which includes maintaining the confidentiality of your personal matters. Rest assured that you’ll receive not only competent service from our CPA firm in Pearland, TX, but the trust and loyalty that you seek.
Count on us to be there every step of the way, no matter your accounting and taxation needs.