Friendswood, TX CPA Firm
The tax codes keep getting more complicated each year, and it’s harder to keep up with the rules without professional guidance. Here at Hooker CPA Firm, PLLC, we’re dedicated to helping all our clients legally reduce their tax burden from year to year — and we specialize in making it easy. Our CPA firm in Friendswood, TX, offers convenient, reliable tax guidance at a great rate for every client. We even make your initial no-obligation consultation free.
The Friendswood CPA Services You Need, a Price You Can Afford
Kentrell Hooker, our founder and owner, has more than 15 years of experience providing bookkeeping services, tax preparation, IRS resolutions, business formation, and more. A registered CPA in both Texas and Mississippi, Mr. Hooker previously worked for one of the Big Four public accounting services. There, he helped Fortune 500 companies with their needs before branching out on with his own CPA firm in Friendswood, TX.
In addition to his considerable professional experience, Mr. Hooker is a member of:
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TXCPA)
- National Association of Black Accountants (NABA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Greater Houston Black Chamber (GHBC)
- Houston East End Chamber of Commerce (EECOC)
- American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (ASTPS)
Mr. Hooker’s knowledge makes it possible for our company to offer superior tax preparation services in Friendswood, TX, at a reasonable price — plus all of the convenience of modern technology. Our virtual accounting services and unlimited consultations make it possible for us to easily:
- Reconcile your bank account with your books
- Identify questionable transactions that could indicate embezzlement or fraud
- Generate income statements and balance sheets
- Help you find every possible tax deduction you are due for the current year
- Guide you as you look ahead toward tax mitigation strategies for the coming year
We’re also a certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor, which can be used to help with your payroll concerns, accounts payable, billing, collections, and employee tax forms.
In short, our goal is to make sure that you keep more of your hard-earned money by minimizing your taxes, whether you’re a sole proprietor or growing a business. We use all of the tools at our disposal to make your operations as efficient as possible, no matter what stage of growth you are in.
Contact Us Today for Your Tax Preparation Services in Friendswood, TX
Don’t let the mechanics of handling your business taxes drain precious energy and resources away from your company. Find out how much time, money and effort you can save by working with a professional CPA that keeps your interests at heart.